Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Beginning

So apparently, I have to do this E-Portfolio for TCS's Individual Assignment II for school. I will be touching on beloved South Korea for this project! ^^ Because this is a blog like Mr. Yeo says, I shall adopt an informal speech and presentation method so as to make learning more fun! :D

I'm going to do my research now so that I can present my findings on this blog later! Just so you know what to look out for, I will be covering aspects such as the cultures, traditions, indigenous groups (which i would most probably talk about the roots of Korea instead, because I don't think that an indigenous tribe exists within Korea as of now), modes of education, types of leisure programmes and what the country is known for. *gives a knowing look* Apart from these, I would be talking about the Disneyfication that is present in Korea and impacts of tourism on Korea.

That's all for now! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment